Monday, March 28, 2011

Other than TIME, the biggest barrier in design and development...

...is communicating between your cohorts in China.
It's not new to me, being a former product manager dealing with our China agents on a daily basis... but really are my diagrams and explanations hard to understand? The answer by virtue of this post topic is YES, apparently. I just have to be patient and seek other ways to get my point across. And that my friends is an essential part of Industrial Design; not only seeking different/smarter ways to reach the needs of the consumer but also being creative in how we can get our point across to all the touchpoints during development. 

Efficiency.

Oh right, the reason why this post came about is because my first shank model came out absolutely different than what I ordered. Round 2, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment